Wednesday, June 15, 2011

shades of gray.

After spending sooo much time on my favorite blog, I started getting ideas on how to decorate our future home. It took me awhile to figure out a color scheme, but once I realized I tend to naturally gravitate towards gray (even with clothes), it all started to come together.

Here are a few things I love, mainly from Ikea. I'm not sure if I've sold Tony on the ceramic deer head yet, but I'm still working on it!


I also want to do some sort of frame-arrangement in the hallway, maybe something like this:

(image found on Google)

I love how the clean line in the middle keeps it from looking too chaotic.

These are just a few things I'm thinking about. Plenty more ideas where those came from!


4 comments:

  1. I agree with Tony... absolutely veto on the ceramic deerhead! Did you become interested in hunting since the last time we spoke? But I might steal the photo frame arrangement idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are actually really popular right now! I keep seeing them in magazines and different blogs. They are almost "too trendy" though, so I probably won't get one. But we are going to have a "deer art wall". Hehehe, wait til you see the big reveal on that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! I tried to put up a frame cluster and Nathan strongly veto'd :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should just put one up next time he's out of town. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and promise to reply!