It hasn't been a super eventful week for me, but I did have a few blog-worthy highlights.
1) Charlie at Lipstick and Lemon Drops nominated me for the Liebster award. Thanks, Charlie!! If you are like me and have never heard of this award, it's given to up-and-coming bloggers that have 200 followers or less as a way to promote their blog. Look for my official Liebster post a little later!
2) Ever since coming across this photo on FashforFashion, I've been obsessed with getting a watch this color.
3) On Wednesday my team at work was moved to a different floor, and I lucked out and got this awesome view of downtown Seattle from my desk! Much better than staring at a cubicle wall like before.
4) If you haven't seen Kevin Bacon's new show, The Following, then you should change that! The second episode was on this week, and I can just tell this is going to be an awesome show. There have already been so many twists and turns in just two episodes! It's the perfect show to keep me satisfied while waiting for the current season of Dexter to show up on Netflix. Warning: this show is not for the faint of heart!
5) As I mentioned in my post about joining a gym, I've been following Jamie Eason's LiveFit program for the last few weeks. Last night I finally tried her recipe for Pumpkin Protein Bars, and let me tell you, they are DELICIOUS! I could probably eat this whole pan. You can probably tell how anxious I was to try one by the fact that I stopped cutting them halfway through so that I could eat a piece.
This weekend I'm looking forward to actually having no plans, and lounging around with Tony all day. What were your highlights this week?