Friday, March 15, 2013

high five for friday

Do you ever hear Rebecca Black in your head when you start writing your H54F posts?  No?  Just me?  Ok then.

Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday.  Here we go!



1.  Ooooh, a mystery item!!  This potential highlight is job-related, but I don't want to jinx myself by giving any info just yet.  Stay tuned for more on that!

2.  This was actually one of last week's highlights, but since I didn't do a H54F post last Friday I'm going to carry it over.  That's allowed, right? Candice over at Just Stay Lovely nominated me for the Liebster award!  She's a new blogger and you will love her.  She's so....lovely!

3.  Zero work emails left to deal with!  You know you're jealous of my empty inbox.  I can't even describe how good this feels.  I had such a productive week and was able to get so many things crossed off my never-ending to-do list.  Such a weight off my shoulders!  (I'm trying not to pay attention to the emails slowly creeping in as I write this post...)

4.  This is a teeny highlight but still deserves a mention.  I recently discovered Pomegranate Greek Yogurt by Oikos, and I'm so hooked!!  It's my new favorite flavor, and I must fill my fridge with it right away.  Ever tried it?

5.  I made this deer painting for my friend, Lynsey!  Tony and I have a larger version hanging in our living room, so she requested a smaller one for herself.  Check out this post to find out how I made it.

What were your highlights this week?

 photo 6aea1961-02ec-4e8e-bd75-c531bef8bfa0_zpseb939cde.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Gotta love Greek yogurt- I love the passionfruit kind!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have passionfruit flavor?? I'm totally going to look for that now. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm still in the process of getting into greek yogurt...maybe I just need to try harder!!

    I think my highlight was definitely being at home with the pup ;)

    paigebrownflute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winston would be anyone's highlight. :) And as far as greek yogurt goes, Oikos is my favorite brand. I bought Chobani in bulk at costco and they were sooo tart.

      Delete
  3. ooohhh! job related huh? can't wait to hear the deets! where are you working right now??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I work at Quorum Review IRB in Seattle. :)

      Delete
  4. I just tried that Greek yogurt this weekend too and it's amazing! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to buy more at Safeway last night and that flavor was gone!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and promise to reply!