Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday. Here we go!
1. Ooooh, a mystery item!! This potential highlight is job-related, but I don't want to jinx myself by giving any info just yet. Stay tuned for more on that!
2. This was actually one of last week's highlights, but since I didn't do a H54F post last Friday I'm going to carry it over. That's allowed, right? Candice over at Just Stay Lovely nominated me for the Liebster award! She's a new blogger and you will love her. She's so....lovely!
3. Zero work emails left to deal with! You know you're jealous of my empty inbox. I can't even describe how good this feels. I had such a productive week and was able to get so many things crossed off my never-ending to-do list. Such a weight off my shoulders! (I'm trying not to pay attention to the emails slowly creeping in as I write this post...)
4. This is a teeny highlight but still deserves a mention. I recently discovered Pomegranate Greek Yogurt by Oikos, and I'm so hooked!! It's my new favorite flavor, and I must fill my fridge with it right away. Ever tried it?
5. I made this deer painting for my friend, Lynsey! Tony and I have a larger version hanging in our living room, so she requested a smaller one for herself. Check out this post to find out how I made it.
What were your highlights this week?